Moist, sweet and reminds me of America…
½ cup brown rice flour
1/3 cup white rice flour
1/3 cup millet flour
1/3 cup potato starch
2 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp allspice
¼ tsp cloves
½ tsp salt
1/8 tsp stevia (equivalent sweetness of ½ cup of sugar)
½ cup coconut sugar
½ cup (112g) coconut oil, softened (or use butter or ghee if not dairy free)
1 cup cooked pumpkin
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp oil (I have used macadamia oil and EVOO)
3 large eggs
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and preheat oven to 170C.
- Sift dry ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Beat wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, and then carefully turn out onto a cooling rack.
Best to let it cool completely before slicing.